Here are some questions to ask your child about their week:
* . What were some of the liquids that froze this week? What happened to the butter when you added warm water? What was an accidental thing that happened when Mrs. Wyner added water to one of our containers during science?
* . What was the message in the book The Girl With a Mind for Math which Mr. Jones read at school meeting this week?
* . What did Neil share with us in his e-mail to the class? What were some things that we wrote back?
* Who is in your new desk group?
* . What are some key words to look for in a math word problem? What is an example of a 2 step word problem?